Dental Implants – Fair Oaks, CA
Replacement Teeth You Can Rely On
These days, you have plenty of options to attain a complete smile again after tooth loss. Only one of these solutions looks, feels, and functions almost exactly like your natural teeth – dental implants. With lifelike new teeth that are rooted in your jaw, you’ll be able to smile confidently and eat whatever you like without worrying about slippage. Here at RnR Dentistry, Dr. Ramona Rivera can even complete the entire dental implant process under one roof for maximum convenience. If you’d like to learn more about these replacement teeth you can rely on, call our dental office today to schedule a consultation for dental implants in Fair Oaks, CA!
Why Choose RnR Dentistry for Dental Implants?
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Care in One Location
- Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- CT Scanning Technology for Precise Treatment Planning
What Are Dental Implants?
Made from titanium, a dental implant is a small cylindrical post that takes the place of a missing tooth root. It does so by fusing to the tissue in the jaw where it is surgically placed. Because of the bond the implant forms with the bone, it can hold a dental crown, bridge, or denture securely, and it also gives implants the ability to last for 30+ years on average.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- Initial consultation – First, Dr. Rivera conducts an exam of your mouth and takes digital X-rays to ascertain whether you’re a good candidate for dental implants.
- Dental implant surgery – Instead of sending you to an oral surgeon, Dr. Rivera can perform this procedure in-office thanks to her advanced training. After numbing your mouth, she positions the implant posts at predetermined locations in your jaw.
- Osseointegration and abutment placement – After your implants are placed, your jawbone actually grows around them in a process called osseointegration. Then, we secure small metal connectors, called abutments, onto your implants.
- Delivering your final prosthetic – Lastly, Dr. Rivera attaches your replacement teeth on top of your abutments and makes sure you’re 100% satisfied with the way they look and feel.
Benefits of Dental Implants
As the closest way to recreate what Mother Nature gave you, dental implants provide all sorts of benefits that you won’t get with other tooth replacements, such as:
- A fuller, younger-looking face
- The confidence to smile brightly in any social situation
- New teeth that won’t slip out of place
- The power to effortlessly chew your favorite foods
- Results that last for several decades, if not a lifetime
- Minimal maintenance other than regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups
Who Dental Implants Can Help
As long as you have generally good oral health and a sturdy jawbone (or are willing to complete preparatory procedures to meet these criteria), you most likely qualify for dental implants. Additionally, they can complete your smile no matter how many teeth you’re missing.
Missing One Tooth
We can place a single dental implant and top it with a custom crown in between two healthy teeth without modifying them, which makes for a healthier alternative to a dental bridge.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Instead of placing one implant for each lost tooth, we can fill a multiple-tooth gap by positioning an implant at each end and anchoring a bridge on top. Compared to a traditional dental bridge, an implant bridge is much stronger and doesn’t compromise the health of your remaining teeth.
Missing All of Your Teeth
By placing just four to eight implants along the jaw, we can give you a denture that offers a level of strength and security that regular dentures simply cannot match. With implant dentures, you’ll never need to worry about your prosthetic moving, falling out, or limiting your diet.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
Every smile is unique, and every step of the dental implant process is fully personalized to meet a patient’s specific needs. Therefore, we simply can’t provide an accurate estimate for the cost of dental implants until we’ve closely looked at your situation. Our team will gladly go over the financial aspects of your treatment as well as your payment options. We’ll also explain how, even though dental implants may seem expensive at first, their long lifespan and health benefits make them a smart investment that pays for itself in the long run.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services